Saturday 13 July 2013

My First Credit Card

While others might have it easily years ago, this is my first experience apply for credit card...

Mid of May I came to BCA to apply for credit card. Being their faithful customer for more than a decade, but three days later got an SMS told my application was rejected. Angry.

Two days later I sent application to Mandiri Bank and five days later got a survey call. A week later was told my application was approved and a week after that I got the card. My first credit card.

During that time I've applied for Mega Bank, BNI, as well as CIMB and BII. All got no followups except Mega, but I rejected this one after knowing Mandiri approved mine first.

Happy ...


Mandiri might approve my application due to a reason my payroll is on their account. So might be easier, no? After all I sent all the documents to their official address, so no need further questioning processes and suchs.

After a month using Mandiri, BCA called me and I refused their offer. Not trying to be arrogant but one credit card is enough, the first one only.

No comments:

Post a Comment