Friday 30 January 2015

Ep3 and 4: Hyde, Jekyll, and I 하이드 지킬, 나 [2015]

May be Driver Ahn was directed by Director Ryu, the culprits.

Anywaaay... I don't want to burden my mind with people (artist) I don't really concern to... Let's talk about Jimin and Hyunbin.

Finally Robin and Hana realized they were met before, when she tried to save him from suicide but instead she endangered herself so Robin saved him in turn. Robin, who first was told by everyone including his father that he is never exists, nobody needs him, felt despair until found out that all of sudden it was Hana who 'summoned' him, the one who needs him.

Sorry for my English ... very amateur.

When Seojin get back his body, he nullify the contract and willing to pay penalty just to make sure Hana won't be able to step in Korea anymore. When Hana was upset and crying, Robin shown up and revive the contract, adding more clauses and even got his finger prints all over the pages! Seojin seemed not be able to cancel the contract anymore, at least for this time. Robin even set up Seojin's house to be 'rented' by Hana and her troupe friends.

Personal Notes :
- I think Seojin is the one who is only imaginary character made by Robin. The real person is Robin, but his parents dislike Robin's personality and such so Robin created Seojin and such ...

Btw, this blog will be 100% pro Jimin, so I won't put any posts if it's not "beneficial" for Jimin....haha....so those "unimportant" characters like the hypnotherapist, and whoever- I won't bother to mention.



Quite funny scene~

Seriously, like they said, his hairstyle is so annoying.

Aww~

*teary eyes*





mwahaha~ still printed.

UPDATED on 19th April 2015

EPISODE 03
(if I could change a thing ...)

gosh...if you have a DID son: Seojin,
and his alter identity is Robin,
how could a mother TREATS her only son like that ?

let's say she witnessed or heard that Robin turned to Terry five years ago,
and this Robin was ready to KILL dr Kang that time ...

STILL ...
how could a mother ...

yeah ... people.

well ...
I'm not yet a mother, so I don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment