Thursday 19 February 2015

Ep9 and 10: Hyde, Jekyll, and I 하이드 지킬, 나 [2015]

A GOOD DRAMA,
for a person like me,
SHOULD BE EXCITING ENOUGH, whether it's about crime, psychopath, monster, or such,
AS LONG AS it doesn't make me suffer and tortured waiting every week to watch it.

Sorry to compare it with Secret Garden (SG):
SG is exciting and I was waiting like a crazy every week to watch the episodes. HAPPILY waiting.
Why? Because I know the ending would be happy.

Unlike HYDE JEKYLL ME (Hajina):
Why I have feelings they won't make it a happy ending drama ?
Hopefully not.
Pleaseee...

EP9/10
Taejoo finally found out about how Seojin coped with his trauma all these years by creating alter ego called Robin. But Taejoo still can't forgive Seojin....
may be Seojin should KNEEL and being kicked by Taejoo first before Taejoo able to forgive him. What a narrow-heart people! Haha...

Taejoo wanted to have Hana, therefore Seojin might feel abandoned again and tortured again...Guess he will do something to separate them, such as hypnotizing Hana or something. I really want to punch Taejoo. Grr! Bad person! Move on, dude!

Back at Seojin's house, it mentioned Seojin was half awoke earlier, but they didn't know whether it was him or Robin. Consider the sequence, if Robin fainted after saving Hana, then he'd woke up early morning as Seojin then fainted again, woke up Robin ?

Let it be. Even there's speculation it's is neither Seojin or Robin but his 3rd personality, the real one. Damn. I hate drama.

Anywaaay ...
This is my temporary fanfic about the drama for the next 10 episodes :
- If you're Hana, what would you do after figure out this two persons are actually the same person ?
For me, I will just let them to be. Understand them both, may be trying to make Seojin's attitude like Robin... Afterall, I don't think the split personality syndrome could be easily treated like that, not until SEOJIN KNEEL to Soohyun.. LOL.

- Taejoo tried to provoke misunderstanding or such between Hana-Seojin/Robin, Hana tried to understand Taejoo and eventually help him to move on as well, forgiving Seojin.

Wow. What a fan fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment