Saturday 20 July 2013

[Review] Acne Solutions ?

Since April I've got problems with acnes. Previously my skin was pretty smooth until I tried some skincares and cosmetics ... Reget, I'm dealing with acnes using these stuffs. Already months and see no significant cures. Should I see a doctor ?


Order of use :

Innisfree Anti Trouble Jejubija Cleansing Foam
Pinewood smell is fresh but somehow reminds me of my mom's floor-detergent. First apply has a sense of -warm- and than turns bit cooling.
Might be repurchase.

Previously I'd used Mentholatum Acness Creamy Wash 2 tubes but stop it since acnes still pop out ...

Innisfree Anti Trouble Jejubija Skin
After washing face I apply this toner on cotton pad. Also smells pine-wood and has a bit cooling sensation after apply.
Might be repurchase.

Mentholatum Acnes Point Clear
To be honest I like this roll on type acne control. Claimed to reduce new red pimples and after-care. It cannot cure spots but really calms your new red pimples.
Will repurchase.

Innisfree Anti Trouble Essence W
It can really cures your unsoothe or bumpy face ... but too slow.
Might be repurchase.

Innisfree Anti Trouble Essence R
Effective for new red pimples, but somehow it sometimes leaves you scars (black spots).
Might be repurhcase.

Mentholatum Acnes Spot Care
Claimed to erase dark spots after acnes but I also can't find it can help you for that.
Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment