Wednesday 31 July 2013

[K-Drama] Jung Yi - Goddess of Fire (Ep10)


me as jung yi ...~

taedo : let's live like we used to be in the tavern, helping my parents hunting, you made pottery there....
me : sure.

the end. happy ending.

... or, another version ....


gwanghae : what's the reason you disguised as a male in bunwon ?
me : i'm jungyi and want to find the killer of my father.

see ... life would be simplier and no need any dramas.

others :

me as gwanghae ...~
no need much talk, gonna kill imhae first. poisoning him bit by bit or whatever.
get rid of all western fraction.

wait ...
may be i will runaway and live peacefully with jungyi or whoever.

me as taedo ...~
kidnap jungyi or wander around the world alone.

me as hwaryoung ...~
yeah gonna pile up my wealth. money is important.

me as yokdo ...~
i dont want to be a son of villain T_T

===i doubt the preview for ep11 is really gonna be what we'll see in ep11===

No comments:

Post a Comment