Thursday 19 May 2016

Jadi, Relakanlah ... Ikhlaskanlah.

I bought less than a year ago a new Iphone6 from e-commerce store. So far so good until battery cannot charge, speaker dead. Browsed to the forums and tried their step by step solutions but failed. Never touch the seal of warranty, so I decided to bring it to physical store I purchased the Iphone.

Checked it was original Apple, real serial number and warranty has not expired yet, still got 1 month.

The store said they will repair it, free, asked me to tell them my icloud username and password.
... Well ...

Said to wait for 45 days.

To be honest, from the first time I bought this stupid Iphone expensive device which only meant to rich people, not me, all because I was in frustration level. After loosing some I loved dearly, I decided to "lavishly" spend almost all my savings onto this Iphone.

And as a Buddhist, I clearly understand nothing last forever and things happen unexpectedly. That time I said to myself, "Even if this expensive device is fake, short-lived, being stolen, etc, I humbly would accept the consequences".

And it happened, the device has not physical damage, just cannot charging and speaker dead.

Deep inside my heart, still, I kinda regret spending money like that.
Curse myself.
But my brain and most part of my heart lightly could this is not even a big deal.

I've lost someone and loosing an Iphone is truly, clearly, not a big deal.

Cuma mau bilang, buat yang beli hape mahal terutama iphone, sebaiknya tidak perlu beli barang mahal, boros. Tapi kalo nafsu tidak bisa ditahan, belilah di ibox, lumayan lebih mahal tapi urusan after servis lebih pede. Worth it.

Meski menurut gw duit segitu (buat yang nyarinya susah ya), gag worthy banget beli hape yang sok keren mewah macam Iphone.

Nyeselll. huaaaa...

Relakanlah, ikhlaskanlah.
Baca banyak review mengerikan soal iphonenya makin ancur setelah diservis di toko.

Ya mau nyesel juga telat daripada mati kesel mending relakanlah, ikhlaskanlah.
Anggap tuh hape didonasikan, kalo ternyata memang makin parah.

Lain kali kalo punya duit tanggung gag usah blagu, cari lagi lebih banyak biar bisa sering2 keluar negeri, beli di luar, rusak, tinggal terbang keluar negeri lagi sambil liburan.

Huff...

No comments:

Post a Comment