Tuesday 6 January 2015

Skincare I am Using Right Now .... (Part 2)


Laneige Essential Care Trial Set - Moisture

Bought it from my friend, she recommended this to me said this is a good product from Laneige to ensure your skin bright and clean. I might repurchase it, if fail to find better (but cheaper) ones...

1. Laneige Multi Cleanser


Said it could remove all make ups and dirt on your face. I just bought other brands (Innisfree and Etude House) so won't buy Laneige Multi Cleanser full size yet. Good news is, it seems the ingredients list is safe from 'Endocrine Disruptive Agents'... thou of course, all chemicals could potentially rise a rsik to be carcinogen.

2. Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture


I used this every night before bedtime, alternate it with sleeping pack. So far don't feel any differences, but since already bought it and it doesn't cause breakout on my face so I keep using them.

3.  Laneige Balancing Emulsion Moisture


This one used soon after using the skin refirner. Also seems free from Parabens and BHA/BHT.


4.  Laneige Water Bank Essence


The trial kit comes with a handy pump bottle, really easy to use and stay it clean. Several years ago, I read on CosDNA site and some blogs that this product contained Parabems. But later may be Laneige substitute it with other chemicals or remove them therefore now the list doesn't list Parabens. May be this means this product is pretty safe.

5. Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream


I don't like using cream so this one never tested on my skin, may be later... the ingredients also seems parabens and BHA/BHT free.

6. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX


This one is said to be Laneige's best seller, not only in Korea but all over the world. Mouth-to-mouth marketing is really works. I do feel my skin moist and relaxed using this sleeping pack in the morning after applying it bedtime. Like other Laneige products, this brand also seldom use Parabens and BHT/BHA in their products, either they alternate the name to avoid our suspicion or merely substitute it with safer chemicals.

So far, I think most Koreean products seldom use BHA/BHT and Parabens in their products, but Japanese products might use such chemicals more often. Indonesian products also filled with those kind of chemicals...

No comments:

Post a Comment