Tuesday 6 January 2015

Skincare I am Using Right Now ...(Part 1)

Related to my previous post before about Xenoestrogen, so lately I've been extremely weary on my skincares ingredients.

1. Dr. Jart+ V7 Vitalaser 2.1 Cream


To be honest this cream is doing pretty well to give you a bright skin, remove redness, and of course, prevent acne. Thou there was a mention that this cream doesn't actually 'prevent' acne, but only hide it within skin.
Anyway, despite its expensive price (IDR600K-800K), I actually purchased this three times and satisfy with the result. Unfortunately this contains BHT.

2. Innisfree Anti Trouble Jejubija Skin (Toner)


Love this toner, doesn't dry up your skin yet help to control breakout. I use this before applying make ups. This toner seems pretty safe from 'Endocrine Disruptive Agents' ...

3. Innisfree Anti Trouble BB Cream


Almost all Innisfree products are Parabens and BHT/BHA free. Not sure if other chemicals they used are also Xenoestrogen, but so far they are seemed not.
This BB Cream was said especially made for acne prone skin, so I am using this for almost two years. Pimples still pop up but no longer 'mushrooming' like it has used to. Of course this product not solely responsible for preventing my breakout, many factors must be combined to overcome acne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment